Sunday, August 23, 2009

Jeans ... Revisited
















I had bought Kinsley some jeans last spring at Walmart for $5.00 a pair. I bought four pair. With summer, she was not interested in wearing her jeans at all. Yesterday I convinced her to try them on to see if they still fit. They looked like flood pants so I got creative with 5 pairs of her jeans. Kinsley liked them so much she tried talking me in to letting her wear them to church underneath her dress. I think I have just started a new fashion trend! I'm excited to show them off! Kinsley had a blast being my model.





7 comments:

Kathy T. said...

Way to go fashionista!!!

So creative!

Kimara said...

Those are awesome! I'll bring my jeans over tomorrow!!!

Kristen said...

GO Supermom! What an awesome idea!

Lisa C said...

oh you little smartie-pants! So Cute!

Jan said...

Hi there,
I wanted to ask you about your Nov 4, 07 post. I too would love to know how to get this kit??? So cute and would be perfect for our fabulous friday coming up! Please email me at poulsenj@hotmail.com - Thanks so much!

Nancy said...

Mona you are a genius!!! those jeans are awesome and i think I might steal your idea for some of Kiarra's jeans! I love kinsley's poises!!

Abby Christensen said...

I am also wondering about your nov 4, 07 post and if the kit is available or a pattern? Would you contact me please? Thank you so much! abbyt16@hotmail.com