Well, I went to Branch Idol last night and laughed at a level that I haven't for a long time. It is great to see the energy and spirit of the youth in our Stake. It was two hours of slap stick "stupid-funny" and I enjoyed every minute of it! My favorite was the Lawn Chair Drill. If you go to you tube you can see a version of it there. Trust me when I say it's worth the trouble to go to YouTube to find it. Too funny! Brian played the piano (awesome) and Tony was in several skits (including the Lawn Chair drill). They are two of my Quest tribe members (whom all I miss terribly!!!!!)
I crafted all day yesterday and made my family Christmas presents. I'd post pictures but then my family would know what they are getting for Christmas and I can't let that happen. Anyway, off to learn how to make jewelry. Chow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
All your Christmas presents are done?! Man, Mona! Want to do mine? BTW, how did the jewelery making go?
You will need to find the link of the Chair drill so those of us who weren't lucky enough to see it can!
Post a Comment