Friday, July 18, 2008
To blog or not to blog
Wow! Has time flown by. I apologize to my fans (well the one or two of you that know I am out here) for taking so long to respond back but I have had the most wonderful experience that has consumed every extra waking moment since the end of January. I was preparing for Moroni's Quest. It took place July 4 to 7, 2008 and let me tell you it has been more than I ever thought it would be. My heart is full. I was able to connect with my tribe and allow them to feel the spirit of the Savior. I was able to bear testimony of many gospel principles and the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon. My testimony is so much stronger. I do no feel afraid to talk about the church to my friends or people who ask questions. I know that I connected with the youth of my tribe. They told me so in notes at the end of the last day. I read those comments every day and I feel all my work and sacrifice was worth it. It's like you want to share you experince with everyone but if you have never been to Quest you don't understand the powerful experince it is. To me, it has been like a mimi mission. I have the music to the Quest theme (I bought it when I was down in Utah-another blog) "Warriors of Light" and I play it over many times a day. I just can't seem to get enough. I loved my experince. I know that Heavenly Father is real. I know that He is aware of each one of us. I know that He has already paid the price for me and for you. I know that the Book of Mormon is true. It is just like Joseph Smith said "I told the brethren that the Book of Mormon is the most correct of any book on earth and the keystone of our religion and a man would get nearer to God by abiding by its precepts than by any other book." If you read the Book of Mormon and pray to know it is true you will receive your own answer. It is another testament of Jesus Christ. I know this. Jesus loves us. He knows each of us by name. If you are searching put it to the test.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment