
This is my new fridge. (Oh, it was the contrator that picked out this fridge, not me.) Steve managed to get some guys from our ward to come and put it in (there were only 5!) plus a fork lift and a dolly. Steve thinks I should just be happy that it is sitting in my kitchen - not hooked up, just sitting. Our contractor is not back until Monday so, ... it will just sit until then! Okay, I thought, if I can't load my food into the fridge and start using it that I would at least take my awesome calendar and stick it on the front of the fridge so I could see my schedule and not miss things that I have been missing. Do you see a calendar on the fridge? Neither do I! How can you have a metal looking fridge and have no magnets stick to it?! Joanne, I know you are jumping for joy as it appears to be an impossible task for me to put anything on the front door of the fridge but for an old die-hard "front-of-fridge-clutter person" such as myself I am about in cardiac arrest! Monday satrts week 4 of the reno. I am not laughing anymore.
1 comment:
it looks fab dahling! i had a great big giggle about your last line- youre not laughing anymore. I'm proud of the no clutter on the front of the fridge. it is a dream!
Post a Comment