Sunday, February 13, 2011

Into the circle of Zachood Moves the Bieb

Those who know me well no what a fan of Zac Efron I am. Well. I saw the new Justin Bieber movie and have decided that he has made it into my fan camp too. Kinsley has a t-shirt that says the future Mrs. Bieber and I'm all for it. He seems like really good down-to-earth kid. He stands for something and he has a good circle of people around him. here's to staying grounded! I saw Never Say Never and I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa C said...

our babysitter told us that there was alot of "audience participation" (aka: screaming, sighing, shrieking, and crying on her part.) when she saw that movie.

Kristen said...

Love it! That definitely seems right up your alley! It's funny, last night Kaye said that he was a good looking kid. Ha ha!

Joanne said...

oh you are FUNNY!!! i am all for Zach but haven't jumped on the justin bandwagon ... yet.