
I signed up to get a this kit from my sister's Super Saturday because I thought it was so cute. Debbie decided to paint it for me and gave it to me for my birthday.Pretty awesome, hey?!
Our Relief Societydecided not tohave a Super Saturday this year. What a shame! For some of us, this is the only time we take to craft. I can't wait to display this at our ward's Nativity Display the first part of December.
77 comments:
I have seen that before and totally want it. can I buy a kit too? your sister did a great job.
I am wondering where I can get a kit for this... I am in charge of Super Saturday for my ward too! Ugghhh I am NOT crafty!
I saw this on Tip Junkie....do you know where to buy the kit?
Do you know if this kit is still available? Thank you! meldawn723@aol.com
I would love to get this set too! How can I order it? Thanks!
Do you have a pattern for this project? I would love to do this for our ward, but I am not artistic and would love to copy yours. Thanks.
lauracutler@gmail.com
I too would love to know how to get this kit??? So cute and would be perfect for our fabulous friday coming up! Please email me at poulsenj@hotmail.com - Thanks so much!
I would like a kit as well. It is sooo cute Please email me at
belrom3 (at) yahoo (dot)com
thanks!
I would love to get a kit. If they are still available please let me know. thank you.
I would love a pattern to do for our ward also, is it available or could you tell me where I could buy/get it? Thanks so much!
Do you know where I can get a kit for this project?? Thanks please email me a pamela.degraw@gmail.com
I'd love the kit or the pattern, too. Is it available anywhere?
I saw this on tip junkie and I am looking for an idea for a super saterday craft do you think you could let me know if you know how I could get this craft or find out how much money it is? Email me alexiamarsh@gmail.com
Where can I find the project info? I love the nativity scene and am on my ward's enrichment committee.
I've seen a lot of people ask for this set, but no information on where to get it? Do you have that information? (I'm planning MY ward's Super Saturday too!) :)
Thanks!
Please e-mail me at heidi.m.bates@gmail.com.
I am yet another person looking for some information on this craft. Can you help me?
abbyt16@hotmail.com
I too am in charge of super saturday and was wondering about this adorable craft. Is the kit still available, or do you know where I could get it? cost? Thanks
justkidding81@yahoo.com
Great idea! Where can I find the kit? eyme74@msn.com
I'm also planning a super saturday - where can I get this kit? Please email me - danamanda.dick@gmail.com
Is this kit available? rawlins.mindy@gmail.com Thanks!
I too would love to get this kit! Can you please email me where I can get it. Thanks so much!
cchsbowler@cableone.com
So did anyone ever find out how to get the pattern and cost?
I was looking for ideas for our super saturday and came across this cute one you have. It seems like you done this one awhile ago. Did you have a pattern or could i buy a kit.i would very much appreciate it.Thanks
jenwestover@yahoo.com
I would love to have this for our Super Sat. It's perfect. PLEASE let me know if it's available or I can get the pattern. lswhitcomb@gmail.com
I'd love to do this project. Where can I purchase the kit or pattern?
Can you ask your sister where they got these? Our super saturday is in a few weeks and I would love to do this. THanks
ericaroyer@gmail.com
Please tell me how to get this kit!
2alisa.massey@gmail.com
I would love a kit too! If I could just get the pattern that would even be better. My ward is getting ready for their super Saturday and they are looking for ideas! I would love the pattern as I can cut wood out myself. Please email me.
twitchy56@hotmail.com
Thanks a bunch,
TyLeen Dixon
I woold like this pattern or a kit as well. I am in charge of our wards super saturday in a few weeks. Please email me handdc@yahoo.com
Hi,
this is so cute! do you have a pattern or info on where to get this nativity set??
lynnsu@gmail.com
thanks!
I am also wanting to get the pattern or kit for this nativity scene for a Super Saturday. My email is abundance59@gmail.com. Thank you!
Colleen
Like so many others - do you know if kits or patterns are available...this is FABULOUS! My email address is lizpressler@byu.net
THANK YOU
I too would love to have the pattern for this kit? Is it available for purchase? My email is mjcaffey7@gmail.com
Thanks!!!
I would love to get this kit as well you can email me at ckrjkse@yahoo.com
Did anyone get the pattern? I would like it as well:). Kstone70@sfcn.org
Did anyone get the pattern? I would like it as well:). Kstone70@sfcn.org
would love it also you can contact
Wise2btlee@gmail.com
So cute please let me know
would love it also you can contact
Wise2btlee@gmail.com
So cute please let me know
Where can I get this kit? I am
2nd counselor in R.S. and we do a craft day in the fall
please email me at godfrey7@cableone.net
Thanks Lana
Where can I get this kit? I am
2nd counselor in R.S. and we do a craft day in the fall
please email me at godfrey7@cableone.net
Thanks Lana
I don't know if this kit is even available anymore but I would sure like any info on it. thanks hallebunch@juno.com
I would love to get the information for this kit. We are doing our Super Saturday in September and would love to do this. If you could email me the info, that would be great!!
chantel.allen@hotmail.com
I'm also in charge for my ward. Please email me if you have the contact info where to get this kit.
megan.asper@gmail.com
This is super cute! I am starting to plan my wards super saturday for the fall and was wondering if you could email me some info on where to how to get this kit.
mbeach22@comcast.net
Thanks!!
I am also wondering about a pattern or a kit. Saw a link with the project and it is adorable! thanks
jessrabbit79@juno.comn
I too would love to get the pattern or buy the kit..Please nlet me know how I do this??? Thanks so much for your wonderful ideas & blog!!! Barb @ Santa's Gift Shoppe Year~Round
What a cute project! could you please let me know how to get a kit as well?
Thanks so much for sharing!
howardmomma@yahoo.com
I TOO! want the info on where to order this cute project. How Much?
ethendelpriore@windtream.net
Did anybody ever figure out on to get a kit or know where it was bought? I think it is so cute!!!
If you know please email me
tarver419@yahoo.com
Is this kit still available to buy? Could you please send me the info.? Thanks so much!
gt0833@msn.com
I would love info for kit and/or pattern as well. Looking for fun Super Saturday crafts! Thank you!
softballgirl_010@yahoo.com
Love it! Do you know where I can buy one, kit, pattern? Cost? I am doing super saturday next month for my ward and love this! Thank you :) littlekissybug@hotmail.com
I would love a pattern as well, if one is available. deniceb93@hotmail.com
Would love to know where you got this and if it is available. I have never seen one like it and love it!
I would like to order this kit/ pattern. Please e-mail me the info.
chelsearv@hotmail.com
This is soo amazing!! I would also love informations on this craft and how to get the kit or pattern...please email me camilleyost@yahoo.com
Planning ahead!! Would love to have the kit/pattern also. Thanks
mrsrowdy15@gmail.com
would love to get more information on this project. It is adorable. Please email me at anitraritchie@gmail.com
Like everyone else I love it and am looking for ideas for our wards Super Saturday this year. Did anyone find out the cost? Where to get it at? Pattern? Anything??? email me at:
amber924@gmail.com
THANKS!
So i see that these comments range over a period of time but is there a kits to buy? thanks daykenb@yahoo.com
I would also love to have information on ordering this kit. kabwrs@aol.com Thanks so much
I know this was a long time ago, but I am looking for the pattern or a kit for this as well. Please email me at tifertoes@yahoo.com
Thanks so much! I love it!! Whoever came up with this idea is a genius!
Is there a kit or pattern I can download or purchase?
Is there a pattern or kit I can download or purchase to use as a Super Saturday idea?
ditto. I would love some info if you have any. chipgirllj@yahoo.com
Was anyone able to find out where to get this adorable craft or the pattern for it? It would make an amazing holiday gift for the hard to buy for person!
If anyone has any info and could pass it along, that would be awesome!
I can't believe all these requests and not a single answer. PLEASE EITHER copy the pattern and post for download, or information about the sizes etc so some of us can figure it out or share where it came from. Looks like a lot of people are looking.
Where can we find this kit? Please email me at iambeauti@yahoo.com PERFECT! Thanks
Where can I find this kit or pattern? Thanks!
If possible, could you email me on how I can get this pattern or craft. Thanks so much!
Rmullins55@gmail.com
I would also like to get this kit or the pattern. Thanks
Kerry_Jeanine@yahoo.com
I know this was blogged a while ago, but I would like to get this kit. Can you let me know where you got it from.
super saturday meeting coming up. Is there anyway to get a kit or instructions?
Post a Comment